Aeromodel Art-Tech Navy Nano F-80 SABRE ARFCod AT21553PNP/SH
Pret: 345.00 Lei
Aeromodel Art-Tech Navy Nano F-80 SABRE ARF
- 3 Channel radio remote controlled jet (Aileron, Elevator, Throttle)
- Simple and easy to assemble
- Suitable for learning how to fly EDF Jets
- Constructed with EPO flex foam
- Removable landing gears
- Main wings secured to fuselage by magnets that will break loose on impact for minimal crash damage
- Almost no assembly required
Flying Skill Level:
Great for beginner to intermediate and skilled pilots of all ages. Extended Flight simulator practice and experienced pilot supervision recommended.
Minimal airplane assembly required. Less than 1 hour to begin flying (excluding battery charging time). Please dry fit and test all electronics before gluing components and assembly.
After every 10 flights and before and after storing airplane, please check all control surface horns and tighten the screws on surface horns if needed. Check the control pushrod clevises to insure no cracks are visible and no clevis is loose. Make sure transmitter batteries are always fresh and or in new condition.
Wingspan: 450 mm
Length: 448 mm
Flying Weight: 140 g
Drive System Ducted Fan 30mm w/ outrunner Brushless motor
Servo 3x 3.6 g high speed micro servos
Speed Controller 6 Amp Brushless ESC
Battery 11.1 V/ 250 mAh 20C Li-Po