The performance you want, at a price you won't believe.
When you consider all of the functions that the 8J offers, along with its price point, you'll realize that this is one amazing system.
Some of the awesome features you'll enjoy on the 8J include frequency-hopping security, the ability to transfer model data wirelessly between 8J transmitters, 6 programmable mixes (2 with curves), 5 heli flight conditions, 3-axis gyro support, 5-point pitch/throttle curves and a receiver with a full-range, dual internal antenna that can handle any application you can think of. All on-screen terms are spelled out on a backlit LCD screen. And everything is easily accessed and programmed with a jog dial and three buttons.
Precision. Programming ease. Versatility. It's all here with the 8J, and at a price that makes it one of the most incredible values in radio control.
Fully expanded eight-channel computer system exploiting 2.4 GHz frequency hopping technology, featuring ergonomically efficient hand-held transmitter design.
Ideal system for advanced modellers, with comprehensive software functions for controlling fixed-wing model aircraft and helicopters.
Menu system operated using 3D hot-key, which is a zero-contact unit exploiting CAP-Touch technology.
This allows a smooth, sealed surface without projecting controls. The system is very straightforward to program in conjunction with a further three control buttons and logically arranged software.
The menu language can be selected in the software from seven options (German, English, French, Dutch, Italian, Spanish and Japanese).
The 128 x 64 pixel backlit LCD screen with extra-large dots ensures good legibility.
- Can be switched between S-FHSS and FHSS mode.
- The eight-channel S-FHSS receiver features eight outputs, and can be switched to seven PWM channels and one S.BUS output.
- Set includes high-capacity rechargeable battery for eight to ten hours' operating time and plug-type charger.
- No crystals, no spot frequency selection, and maximum protection from same-channel interference and background interference.
- No need to store trim values after switching models. The LCD screen displays a positional indicator of the trim value in bar-form.
- Integrated Trainer system. With individual function transfer or mixed operation.
- Integral folding stub aerial.
- The stick units are designed for Universal mode (modes 1 and 2), and can be converted by the user.
- Working range on the ground > 1000 meters
- Working range on the air > 1300 meters
Futaba S-FHSS 2.4GHz security (also compatible with FHSS)
Airplane and Helicopter modes:
20 model memory
S.Bus-compatible S-FHSS receiver
Wireless transfer of model data to and from other 8J transmitters
10-character model and user naming
Large (128 x 64 dot) backlit LCD display
8 channels (one variable knob, five 2-position switches, two 3-position switches, one momentary switch, two digital levers)
Quick and easy programming using a jog dial and three buttons
End point adjustment
Dual Rate/Expo (any switch selectable)
Sub Trim on all 8 channels
Trim Step adjustability
ATL (Adjustable Travel Limit)
Failsafe on all 8 channels
Two Count-up/Count-down timers plus integrated timer
Range check mode
Auxiliary Channel switch/level assignability
Alarm, Mixer, Low voltage, Timer
Model select, 20 model memories, Model copy
Trainer mode operation, with individual function transfer and / or mixed operation.
Stick modes 1...4
Throttle function reverse
Multi-lingual transmitter software
Operating hours timer
User's name (10 characters)
Digital operating voltage display
Six programmable mixes (two with curves)
Flaperons with differential rate
Throttle curve (5 points)
Pitch curve (5 points)
Throttle/Needle mixing (5 points)
Idle down (any switch selectable)
Six programmable mixes (two with curves)
8 Swash Plate types
5 Flight Conditions (normal, idle up 1, idle up 2, idle up 3, hold)
Throttle curve (five points/four curves)
Pitch curve (five points/five curves)
Hover pitch mixing
Hover throttle mixing
Hi/Lo Pitch mixing
Throttle mixing (swash>throttle)
Throttle/Needle mixing (5 point curve)
Electronic swash ring